Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Vegas SportsDay for Thursday, November 3rd, 2011. For today’s episode, we cover:
- MARKET WATCH: Points keep coming in.
- POST MORTEM: Bucs should have won more easily.
- INSIDE THE NUMBERS: Turnovers and Wins.
- INSIDER SIX-PACK: Oakland Adds and Subtracts.
- MONEY TIME: Points coming in Orlando.
Love your podcast. This week the Packers are coming off a bye week and the Chargers played a Monday night divisional matchup on the road. The schedule makers have seemingly given the Packers a significant scheduling advantage with the extra rest vs. a team coming off a Monday night road contest. Do you have any ATS records for this scenario and how much of an advantage will this give the Packers?
Good question. We’ll answer it on the show!