Welcome to the premiere episode of Vegas SportsDay, the pulse of the sports betting world.
In today’s show:
- MARKET WATCH: Opening World Series Line, NFL totals settle down
- POST MORTEM: Oklahoma sees red in the red zone. The fans join the huddle in Detroit.
- INSIDE THE NUMBERS: Dolphins offense on trips to New York. Geesh. . .
- INSIDER SIX-PACK: Straight from the ER, we detail the key injuries from the weekend football action and how they impact next week’s lines. Boy do we miss Al Davis this week.
- MONEY TIME: Monday Match-up – JETS/DOLPHINS, from a true Insider’s perspective.