Dennis and this week’s co-host sport psychologist Dr. Kevin Roby take a look at Harrison Frazar’s playoff win at the St. Jude Classic, wonder if Tiger Woods is going to require knee replacement surgery, and save our viewers a $150/hour psychologist visit by answering their questions about the mental aspects of golf. Show notes:
- Like golf? Check out Golfer’s Guide Las Vegas
- Co-host Dr. Kevin Roby, Sport Psychologist/Golfer
- Tournament Scorecard: Harrison Frazar’s playoff win, Money List, Fed-Ex Points, World Ranking
- Birdies or Bogeys: Tiger Woods’ knee replacement, Fred Funk hates technology, a Coke and a paycheck, President Obama and Speaker of the House Boehner decide to play a round and solve all our problems
- Handicap Helper: Tiger’s head, playing with men when you are a woman, swing thoughts, swing triggers, fear of hitting over water, pre-game mental exercises, does hypnosis work
If you have a question you’d like answered on the show, visit the live show at 6PM Pacific every Wednesday or send an email to [email protected].