While most folks are taking the day off for Independence Day, we here at Pub Crawl continue our patriotic efforts to find you
America’s Las Vegas’ best drinking establishments. And even though David and Alicia had to deal with the season’s first monsoon and a non-creepy love-fest, they were able to find a place with a 75% off happy hour.
God bless America.
- Visit LASIK of Nevada (50% Off Premium LASIK + $200 more if you mention VVN)
- New Toll-Free Listener Line: 866.966.4599
- Cocktail of the Week: 4th of July
- Drunk Term: Wet Your Whistle (it’s not what you think)
- Twin Creeks (Silverton Casino)
- Border Grill (Mandalay Bay)
- Whiskey Dick’s
- Whitney Villa
- Winchell’s Pub
- Hey Bartender (your LIVE chat, email, and listener line questions)
- Last Call (How not to get thrown out, throw up, knocked up or knocked out): Venture out of your comfort zone
Cocktail of the Week:
4th of July
1 1/2 oz vodka
1/2 oz triple sec
1/2 oz sweet & sour
1/2 oz blue curacao
1 dash grenadine
Mix all ingredients except grenadine in a shaker and chill. Serve in a martini glass. Add grenadine slowly.
We may leave stuff out, but we don’t make stuff up!