Welcome to the premiere edition of Getting REAL (Estate) in Vegas!
Host Bridget Magnus reviews the latest Las Vegas MLS “Friday Figures”, speaks with home inspection expert Bruce Cannon of Win Home Inspections, and takes questions from both the live chat audience and emails submitted to [email protected].
A sampling of the questions asked (and answered) during the show include:
- What should a home inspection cost?
- What’s the scariest thing you found during a home inspection?
- What liability does a home inspector have after an inspection?
- What is the issues with Chinese drywall?
- Can you tell us about Kitec?
- What’s the difference between homes built in Las Vegas during various decades?
- If you get a home inspection – would you also recommend getting a Home Warranty?
- If you going to purchase a short sale property & do the inspection – and it comes back with issues – will the bank adjust selling price?
- Is there a difference between a home’s pipes when they have a water softener and ones that don’t?
- Any thoughts on foam roof vs traditional roof?
- Do you recommend the buyer or seller be present during the inspection?
Watch out for the pigeons!