For most people, the idea of a drink made with mescal-infused chicken sweat might not be terrible tasty. But on this episode of Pub Crawl, 50% of the Ivys think otherwise. (Luckily this happened after David found his new favorite nacho hang out.) Show notes:
- Visit LASIK of Nevada (50% Off Premium LASIK + $200 more if you mention VVN)
- Cocktail of the Week: Admiral
- Thanks to R.S. for the boozy gift!!!
- Drunk Term: Whiskey Under the Bridge
- A different kind of masquerade party
- Agave (10820 Charleston Blvd
- Isla Tequila Bar (TI)
- Sirens Sip (TI)
- Hey Bartender (your LIVE and email questions): Groupon and BB King, Reactor Core Breach recipe, Cheyenne Saloon
- Last Call (How not to get thrown out, throw up, knocked up or knocked out): Ladies drink FREE at Miller’s Ale House
Cocktail of the Week:
2 oz Dry Vermouth
1 oz Rye Whiskey
1/2 Lemon Juice
Shake with ice and strain into an old-fashioned glass. Garnish with a lemon twist.
We may leave stuff out, but we don’t make stuff up!