Beginning with a trip to the Adventuredome, Dave and Alicia have “the best Saturday in Vegas history.” Then, the Ivy’s check out curves more dangerous then Mullholand Drive. and Motor City Cafe, a new punk bar. Finally, Alicia is overwhelmed by an oyster that’s bigger than, well, you’ll need to watch/listen for the details.
- Visit LASIK of Nevada (50% Off Premium LASIK + $200 more if you mention VVN)
- New Toll-Free Listener Line: 866.966.4599
- Cocktail of the Week: Singapore Sling
- Drunk Term: Singapore Sling
- Rock & Rita’s
- Slots A Fun
- Defending The Caveman
- Motor City Cafe
- Hey Bartender (your LIVE chat, email, and listener line questions)
- Last Call (How not to get thrown out, throw up, knocked up or knocked out): Be careful driving on I-15!
Cocktail of the Week:
1 oz lemon juice
1/4 oz simple syrup
1 1/2 tsp powered sugar
2 oz club soda
1/2 oz cherry brandy
1 oz gin
Pour in the gin, lemon juice, sugar syrup, and powered sugar into a shaker with ice cubes. Shake well and strain into a highball glass with ice cubes. Pour in the club soda, and float the cherry brandy on top by pouring it over the back of a bar spoon. Garnish with a lemon slice and cherry, stir and enjoy!
We may leave stuff out, but we don’t make stuff up!