Remember when taking cooking in high school meant enrolling in home economics and getting harassed by your friends? In this episode of Top of the Food Chain, you’ll meet a 16-year-old who will likely be your favorite chef in a few years and is already being recruited by some of the finest restaurants in Las Vegas.
- Visit Bread and Butter, LV. The best bakery in Las Vegas!
- Las Vegas Review Journal Best of Las Vegas 2012 – Enough Already!!
- Guest: Rick Bools (Silverado High Culinary Team)
- Guest: Gary Fx LaMorte (Michael Mina)
- Guest: Susan Stapleton (Eater.com, Vegas Edition)