The 411 on 420 in Las Vegas: The problem with smoking pot (420 is slang for smoking marajuana) used to be it wasn’t regulated. You never really knew what you were smoking. But not anymore. After a couple of whacky “why I don’t smoke pot” stories from Scott, we learn all the ins and outs of the 2017 Regulation and Taxation of Marijuana Act, which makes it legal (with certain guidelines) to purchase, possess, and grow marijuana in Nevada.
HAVE A DRINK ON ME.
Have a Drink on ME!
Guess the NAME OF THE BAR where Scott took this picture. One random winner will be selected from all the correct answers. Hints included in episode. Winner receives a drink from Scott OR a GROOVY CD OR a Vegas Video Network visor!
** Send your answer to [email protected] **
WINNER: Andy in NH
LOCATION: Oak & Ivy
- LiLV Stuff
- LOOK TO THE RIGHT: Click to Leave a Voice Mail
- Sign up for Email Alerts (form found on right side of our website)
- Get your questions answered: [email protected]
- Follow us on Twitter: @VegasVideoNtwrk
- Visit our FACEBOOK Page: Facebook.com/VegasVideoNetwork
William Horn says
We live in Modesto was the home of George Lucas, we heard you mention Starwars on your podcast