[Apologies for the audio problem at the top of the show.] He’s not a drag, he’s a queen! On this episode of Talktails, Chris sits down with one of the hardest working entertainers on the Strip, Frank Marino, to talk about life as Las Vegas’ biggest diva! Show notes:
- Female impersonator Frank Marino
- TV appearances
- Miss Congeniality 2 w/ Sandra Bullock
- Growing up in New York
- My first chemistry set
- Celebrities in your audience
- Shelf life of performers
- Can I get a date with Britney?
- Where do you put your junk?
- Show prep time (longer then you think)
- 4-wall vs. 2-wall deals
- Life in high school
- Time off activities
If you have a question you’d like answered on the show, visit the live show at 4PM Pacific every Monday or send an email to [email protected].
Leave a Reply