Love triangle, anybody? In this edition of Talktails, Chris interviews ex-fiance (we think. . .not too sure about this. . .see the show) and on-going singing partner Marley Taylor (Zowie Bowie and Vintage Vegas Show) and trumpeter/conductor David Perrico (who happens to be Marley’s current love interest). Show notes:
(It’s a shame Jerry Springer wasn’t available to conduct this interview, don’t you think?)
- Chris hangs with Flo-Rida and Flavor Flav
- The meeting of Marley
- Singer Marley Taylor
- The only proposal?
- Barcelona Club in Scottsdale
- Living in Chris’ parent’s basement
- The Red Rock Gig (highest paid cover band in Las Vegas)
- She’s gotta little country in her
- A couple or more like a brother/sister
- Trumpeter/conductor David Perrico
- David’s musical background
- What’s it like working with your significant other?
- Writing music together
- Recording plans for Zowie Bowie/Vintage Vegas
- Where does Marley get her clothes
- Teaching Marley to play trumpet
- Favorite LV Strip shows
- Is it weird with the three of you, with your personal backgrounds, to be on stage together?
- Can there be a resurgence in vintage Vegas acts and music?
If you have a question you’d like answered on the show, visit the live show at 4PM Pacific every Monday or send an email to [email protected].
Leave a Reply