Lake Las Vegas Live broadcasts The 2nd Annual Rudolph’s Neon Lights Parade from The Village at Lake Las Vegas. The event is presented by Del Webb, Lake Las Vegas. In addition to the parade, Del Webb’s Bridjette Shelfo gives us updates on a new LLV community.
Broadcasting live from ONE5 Lakeside on the shores of Lake Las Vegas, Dan Smithman (Smithman Produtions) joins Andy and Tony for the lighting of the floating Christmas Tree at Lake Las Vegas. Also on this show:
- Sherry Alexis (Director of Development, Susan G. Komen of Nevada): Recaps Pinktober events at Lake Las Vegas and is presented a $2500 check from fundraising efforts at Lake Las Vegas.
- Danny Welsh (Vice President of Sales, Del Webb): Discusses the upcoming Del Webb community at Lake Las Vegas and the info sessions available on their website.
- Heather Williams (Director of Development, Las Vegas Rescue Mission): Talks about the Mission’s 50-year history and the upcoming Dasco Sweater Drive to help thousands stay warm during the winter.
Broadcasting live from Reflection Bay on the shores of Lake Las Vegas, Chef Scott Commings (Culinary Celebrity, Lake Las Vegas) and Chef Nicole Brisson (Owner, Locale) discuss the 15 restaurants represented at the Audi Henderson Lake Las Vegas Classic. Also on this show:
- Craig Barlow (Director of Instruction, Reflection Bay Golf Club): Talks about his 21 years of experience with Lake Las Vegas and the High Performance Golf Institute’s December 7 opening of the 30,000 sqft driving range deck.
- Jessie Duran (Sales Manager, Blue Heron): Reviews The Vantage Developments views, unique floor plans and soon to be open models.
- Dawn Russi (Director of Special Events, Keep Memory Alive): The charitable partner of the Audi Henderson Lake Las Vegas Classic.
Broadcasting live outside Season Grocery & Deli on the shores of Lake Las Vegas, Ryan Cooper (Fitness Coach, Lake Las Vegas Sports Club) discusses what it took to train Andy for his Rose Regatta debut. Also on this show:
- Sherry Alexis (Development Manager, Susan G. Komen Nevada): A member of the LLV rowing team, she reveals upcoming Pinktober events.
- Sidney Stanley (Assistant Manager, Mimi’ & Coco’ Bistro): Is humbled
by Mimi’ & Coco’ Bistro making the Las Vegas Review-Journal’s list of the “10 Las Vegas restaurants where the view is spectacular”
Broadcasting live from the Lake Las Vegas Sports Club , Alexandra Arrieche (Music Director/Conductor, Henderson Symphony Orchestra) reveals the meaning of “The Man in the Moon” this season with the Henderson Symphony Orchestra. Also, on this show:
- Heather Collins (Mix 94.1 On-Air Personality & Guest Art Judge): Talks about the art and Chillin’ on the water.
- Don Marino (General Manager, Genesis of Henderson): Discusses how the luxury of the new brand Genesis fits at Lake Las Vegas.
- Carmelo Messina (Owner, ILTOCCODIVINO): Explains the meaning of wine names and the grapes used to make them. Plus highlights his wine tours in Tuscany.
- Raf Willems (Owner, Raf Willems Photography & Drone Las Vegas): Reviews his display of photography and drone work on display now in the walkway at Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort and Spa.