Dave and Alicia discover what may be the best way to spend three hours EVER in Las Vegas (hint: tequila), wonder why these so-called cool/hip places that have recently popped up on the Strip are neither, and decide to brew their own beer in this edition of Pub Crawl. (Be sure to check out the new “After the Show” segment!) Show notes:
- Visit LASIK of Nevada (50% Off Premium LASIK + $200 more if you mention VVN)
- Cocktail of the Week: Dark & Snappy
- Lee’s Discount Liquors 6th Annual Beer and Tequila Tasting
- Senor Frogs
- Southern Nevada Ale Fermenters Union
- After the Show: Hangovers, PTs
Cocktail of the Week:
Dark & Snappy
1 part SNAP
1 part Rum
4 parts ginger beer
Pour SNAP and Sailor Jerry over ice into a highball glass. Add ginger beer and stir. Garnish
with a lime wedge and enjoy!
We may leave stuff out, but we don’t make stuff up!