Dave is joined by Portland Dave on this episode of Pub Crawl. Together the boys recount an in-depth beer crawl that runs from from The Strip to Downtown, highlighting beers both good and bad.
- Visit LASIK of Nevada (50% Off Premium LASIK + $200 more if you mention VVN)
- New Toll-Free Listener Line: 866.966.4599
- Cocktail of the Week: Beachcomber
- Aces and Ale’s
- Gordon Beirsch
- Triple 7 Restaurant and Microbrewery
- Public House
- Money Plays
- Last Call (How not to get thrown out, throw up, knocked up or knocked out): Treading lager can be a good thing.
Cocktail of the Week:
1 dash maraschino liqueur
1 1/2 oz. light rum
1/2 oz. triple sec
1/2 oz. lime juice
Dress the rim of a cocktail glass with lime juice and granulated sugar. Shake triple sec, lime juice, rum and maraschino liqueur in a cocktail shaker with cracked ice. Strain into sugared glass and enjoy!
We may leave stuff out, but we don’t make stuff up!