The 5th floor of the Luxor isn’t as clean as you think. Plus, Dave and Alicia take us to a real Royale spot at The Royal House. And since it’s National Margarita Day, the hosts have one called the Senor Pooh Bear. (Dave also has something called that, but it’s not a drink.) Show notes:
- Visit LASIK of Nevada (50% Off Premium LASIK + $200 more if you mention VVN)
- New Toll-Free Listener Line: 866.966.4599
- Cocktail of the Week: Senor Pooh Bear
- Monta Japanese Noodle House
- Clarion Hotel & Casino
- The Barrymore at The Royal House
- Peppermill Restaurant
- The Royal at The Royal House
- Davy’s Locker
- Last Call (How not to get thrown out, throw up, knocked up or knocked out): Party where you are at.
Cocktail of the Week:
Senor Pooh Bear
agave nectar, fresh lime, davalos tequila, barenjager honey liqueur, honey powder, smoked sea salt.
Go over to The Royal House and ask for Jason.
We may leave stuff out, but we don’t make stuff up!
Leave a Reply