Dave and Alicia tell us to pucker up with a new twist on a contemporary cocktail, then we talk chicken, beer, and growlers on our Pub Crawl Adventure. We wrap up with some tips for those of you coming into town for the Big Game. Show notes:
- Visit LASIK of Nevada (50% Off Premium LASIK + $200 more if you mention VVN)
- New Toll-Free Listener Line: 866.966.4599
- Cocktail of the Week: Lemon Drop
- Born and Raised
- Count’s Vamp’d
- Serendipity 3
- Harley-Davidson Cafe
- PT’s Gold
- Ellis Island Casino
- Money Plays
- Last Call (How not to get thrown out, throw up, knocked up or knocked out): Places to see the Big Game.
- Some of the places to see the Big Game: The Joint, Crazy Horse III, PBR Rock Bar, Rhumbar, Rockhouse Bar & Nightclub, Cabo Wabo, Casa Di Amore, Skybox Sports Bar and Grill, Gilley’s at Treasure Island, The Pub at Monte Carlo, Flamingo’s Burger Joint.
Cocktail of the Week:
1 1/2 oz vodka
3/4 oz lemon juice
1/2 tsp simple sugar
lemon twist for garnish
Pour the vodka, lemon juice and sugar syrup into a shaker with ice cubes,shake well. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass,garnish with the lemon twist.
We may leave stuff out, but we don’t make stuff up!