Dave and Alicia tell us to pucker up with a new twist on a contemporary cocktail, then we talk chicken, beer, and growlers on our Pub Crawl Adventure. We wrap up with some tips for those of you coming into town for the Big Game. Show notes:
- Visit LASIK of Nevada (50% Off Premium LASIK + $200 more if you mention VVN)
- New Toll-Free Listener Line: 866.966.4599
- Cocktail of the Week: Lemon Drop
- Born and Raised
- Count’s Vamp’d
- Serendipity 3
- Harley-Davidson Cafe
- PT’s Gold
- Ellis Island Casino
- Money Plays
- Last Call (How not to get thrown out, throw up, knocked up or knocked out): Places to see the Big Game.
- Some of the places to see the Big Game: The Joint, Crazy Horse III, PBR Rock Bar, Rhumbar, Rockhouse Bar & Nightclub, Cabo Wabo, Casa Di Amore, Skybox Sports Bar and Grill, Gilley’s at Treasure Island, The Pub at Monte Carlo, Flamingo’s Burger Joint.
Cocktail of the Week:
1 1/2 oz vodka
3/4 oz lemon juice
1/2 tsp simple sugar
lemon twist for garnish
Pour the vodka, lemon juice and sugar syrup into a shaker with ice cubes,shake well. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass,garnish with the lemon twist.
We may leave stuff out, but we don’t make stuff up!
Hey guys, I love the show. It’s fun to live vicariously through you guys. I am coming to Vegas for about the 9th time for March Madness on Wed March 14th. I am staying downtown this year. Any hot spots I should check out downtown? I have been to the Tiki Bar, was pretty slammed so I’m not quite sure where it was.
I’m showing a rookie around so we will be all over town. Many stops at Ellis, oh, thanks for the heads up on the growlers! I had no idea.
Where is your favorite good, cheap beer spot? I usually just grab $1 Mich bottles at Harrahs or whatever is next to that large outdoor dance bar.
Thanks for all the reviews and pointers.
Oh man, we have an expert on tonight. We might have to answer this on the show 🙂