Portland Dave makes a guest appearance as the boys discuss changes (current and pending) to the North Strip. Then we reveal the cheapest date yet ($1.50 wells, $1.00 beers, 5 for $1.00 wings) by doing the Koval Krawl. And finally, we finish with a late night (or early morning) happy hour tip.
- Visit LASIK of Nevada (50% Off Premium LASIK + $200 more if you mention VVN)
- New Toll-Free Listener Line: 866.966.4599
- Cocktail of the Week: James Tea Kirk
- Drunk Term: Swoll
- Las Vegas Hilton
- Ellis Island
- Stage Door Casino
- The Westin Casuarina
- The Platinum Hotel
- Hey Bartender (your LIVE chat, email, and listener line questions)
- Last Call (How not to get thrown out, throw up, knocked up or knocked out): Graveyard happy hour at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino
Cocktail of the Week:
James Tea Kirk
1 oz vodka
1 oz rum
1 oz gin
1 oz blue curacao
15 oz 7-Up
15 oz sweet and sour mix
Mix together, pour over ice, stir and enjoy. Don’t forget to put your shields up!
We may leave stuff out, but we don’t make stuff up!
Leave a Reply