Pub Crawl breaks out the absinthe and gets a little loopy as David and Alicia give us a bold Cocktail of the Week. Then we review some adventures and leave a few things out as we answer a ton of email and live chat questions!
- Visit LASIK of Nevada (50% Off Premium LASIK + $200 more if you mention VVN)
- New Toll-Free Listener Line: 866.966.4599
- Cocktail of the Week: Barbed Wire
- Drunk Term: Stout Gout
- Lawry’s The Prime Rib
- Ginseng Korean BBQ II
- Planet Hollywood Diamond Club
- Pink Taco
- Hey Bartender (your LIVE chat, email, and listener line questions)
- Last Call (How not to get thrown out, throw up, knocked up or knocked out): Don’t blame someone else
Cocktail of the Week:
3 oz vodka
1/2 tsp chambord
1/2 tsp absinthe
1/2 tsp sweet vermouth
Shake with cracked ice and strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Garnish with a lemon twist and enjoy!
We may leave stuff out, but we don’t make stuff up!