Aloha from Pub Crawl! We’re back, tanned and ready to tell a tale of Hawaiian adventures with a Las Vegas topper. (Here’s a tip. . .if you’re with Child Protective Services, Dave was just kidding.)
- Visit LASIK of Nevada (50% Off Premium LASIK + $200 more if you mention VVN)
- New Toll-Free Listener Line: 866.966.4599
- Cocktail of the Week: Mai Tai (Hawaiian Style)
- Drunk Terms: All Bus, Ganglynarnar
- Pioneer Grill & Bar
- Captain Jacks Bar
- Lahaina Prime Rib & Fish Co.
- Moose McGillycuddy’s
- Cheeseburger in Paradise
- Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.
- Old Lahaina Luau
- Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville
- Hey Bartender (your LIVE chat, email, and listener line questions)
- Last Call (How not to get thrown out, throw up, knocked up or knocked out): If you want to bring your kids to a bar, go to Maui
Cocktail of the Week:
Mai Tai (Hawaiian Style)
1 oz light rum
1/2 oz orgeat
1/2 oz triple sec
sweet and sour mix
1/2 oz dark rum
Pour light rum, orgeat, and triple sec, in order, into a collins glass. Almost fill with equal parts of sweet and sour mix and pineapple juice. Add dark rum, a large straw and serve unstirred.
We may leave stuff out, but we don’t make stuff up!
Leave a Reply