In an attempt to add what is probably an extra 100 lbs to the show, Scott fills in for Alicia on this edition of Pub Crawl. Together David and Scott tell us about the best $15 show in town.
Can a brother get a pastie?
- Visit LASIK of Nevada (50% Off Premium LASIK + $200 more if you mention VVN)
- New Toll-Free Listener Line: 866.966.4599
- Cocktail of the Week: Blue Long Island
- Drunk Term: Alicia’ed
- Boomers Bar
- Sporting House
- Hey Bartender (your LIVE chat, email, and listener line questions)
- Last Call (How not to get thrown out, throw up, knocked up or knocked out): Ask for separate checks
Cocktail of the Week:
Blue Long Island
1 oz vodka
1 oz gin
1 oz light rum
1 oz tequila
1 oz blue curacao
5 oz sweet and sour mix
Pour liquors first into a collins glass over ice then add sweet and sour mix and blue curacao stir lightly and serve.
We may leave stuff out, but we don’t make stuff up!
I think this might have been the best episode of PubCrawl I have seen thus far. You guys were both hilarious and ridiculous.
The Cosmopolitan does gives points for shopping at their stores. At Vitals, Monogram, Eat/Drink and droog, you get the points for shopping there right away. For the other stores, you have to take your receipt to a member services desk. What makes Cosmopolitan unique, is they also give points for staying there. (10 points for every dollar spent on your reservation.)
Glad you liked the show and thanks for the Cosmo info. That’s pretty cool they give points for simply staying there.
Ballard dave says
Scott you are the MAN, But the show needs that female (Alicia)touch.