This week on Pub Crawl we give some slightly counter intuitive advice to tourists and locals alike and tell them to take the long way to the bar. Also the Ivy’s bring a surprisingly good cocktail to the party, review some great sushi, and suffer a sugar crash.
- Visit LASIK of Nevada (50% Off Premium LASIK + $200 more if you mention VVN)
- New Toll-Free Listener Line: 866.966.4599
- Cocktail of the Week: Root Beer Float
- Drunk Term: Beersightedness
- Herbs and Rye
- Sugar Factory
- Chateau Garden
- Hey Bartender (your LIVE chat, email, and listener line questions)
- Last Call (How not to get thrown out, throw up, knocked up or knocked out): Take the long way to the bar and make your own adventure
Cocktail of the Week:
Root Beer Float
1/2 oz vodka
1/2 oz galliano
4 oz coke
1/2 oz light cream
Pour vodka, galliano and light cream into a collins glass filled with ice cubes and stir well. Fill with coke, stir lightly and serve.
We may leave stuff out, but we don’t make stuff up!