While this episode of Pub Crawl could have been titled, Wearing a Skirt on the Fremont Street Zipline, we’ve decided not to take the salacious path towards glory. Instead, we briefly mention the Fremont street zipline, then talk some more pools, drink some “tinis”, eat food that is both raw & cooked, and weigh in on Absinthe-cubed. Show notes:
- Visit LASIK of Nevada (50% Off Premium LASIK + $200 more if you mention VVN)
- New Toll-Free Listener Line: 866.966.4599
- Cocktail of the Week: Red Hot Chili Pepper
- Drunk Term: Monet
- Heard ourselves on KSHP!
- Tao pool
- Landry’s Seafood (2610 W. Sahara Ave.)
- Sushi Samba (Palazzo)
- Payard Chocolate & Pastry Shop (Caesars Palace)
- Asbsinthe (Caesars Palace)
- Paradise Poker Club / Slidin’ Thru HQ
- Hey Bartender (your LIVE and email questions)
- Last Call (How not to get thrown out, throw up, knocked up or knocked out): Put. The. iPhone. Down.
Cocktail of the Week:
Red Hot Chili Pepper
1 oz Tequila
4 drops tabasco sause
Combine all in high-ball glass. Drink. Enjoy.
We may leave stuff out, but we don’t make stuff up!
Ballard dave says
I know that during HEY BARTENDER Fivehundybymidnight was mentioned.
I know thanks to TIM and Michell”s show , we heard about you.
Loved your Show(as usual).
You talked about Monte Carlo’s pool(what about it?)
We stayed there and I was wondering what you thought about it?
Awesome! We LOVE the pool at Monte Carlo. We mentioned it because it’s easy for us to get into. We just go through The Pub… And we like that they have sand 🙂