We thought we’d try something a bit different for this episode of Pub Crawl — concentrate our collective efforts on one primary location. The result? Good burgers, cheap drinks and a nice glow. Show notes:
- Visit LASIK of Nevada (50% Off Premium LASIK + $200 more if you mention VVN)
- New Toll-Free Listener Line: 866.966.4599
- Cocktail of the Week:Blue Dolphin Martini
- Drunk Term: Alcoheimers (very funny again!)
- Planet Hollywood
- Miracle Mile Shops
- Cheeseburger, Las Vegas
- Stripper Bar
- PH Tower
- Lot’s of Pools
- Hey Bartender (your LIVE and email questions)
- Last Call (How not to get thrown out, throw up, knocked up or knocked out): Wear a bikini, drink for free
Cocktail of the Week:
Blue Dolphin Martini
1 oz Vodka
1/2 oz Blue Curacao
1/2 oz Peach Schnapps
Shake all ingredients and pour into a chilled martini glass. Garnish with two cherries.
We may leave stuff out, but we don’t make stuff up!
How do you think the Blue Dolphin would work with Gin? I hate Vodka martini’s but love Gin ones…
Would depend on the gin, I’d think. Gin can be tangy (Tanguery) or velvety (Bombay). My suggestion: try both!!
Sure would. We are with you, we like Gin a lot better.
I can’t see a conflict with the schnaps or the Curacao with Gin. Besides the worst thing that could happen is three wasted shots… WAIT, that’s alcohol abuse 🙂
ballarddave and Kellie says
Tried it with Bombay and it was very niiiiiice.
Don’t like vodka.
Also David we saw the nancyrayguns at fremont last wednesday
And thought your band was great. We met Alicia and had a little chat.
Hope to see your podcast next time.
Now I’ve gotta go buy some peach schnapps… this show is turning me into an alcoholic… 😀
No no. . .it’s spelled connoisseur.