They’re baaa-aaack. David and Alicia return for this episode of Pub Crawl and offers both math training and a tip on a restaurant that sends a free limo to pick you up and gives you free food as well. Show notes:
- Visit LASIK of Nevada (50% Off Premium LASIK + $200 more if you mention VVN)
- Cocktail of the Week: Blarney Stone Cocktail
- Drunk Term: Shelf Jumper (very funny!)
- Gardunos – Palms
- Pool beer vs. close-to-the-pool beer
- Sunday brunch
- Pub Crawl math
- Count’s Vamp’d
- I want my Def Leopard!
- Top pizzas in Vegas
- Where to get five cans of beer for $20 on the Strip
- Casa di Amore
- Free limo to restaurant from any Strip location
- Free food for gamblers
- Entertainment the old-school way
- Hey Bartender (your LIVE and email questions): many questions about Fremont St.
- Last Call (How not to get thrown out, throw up, knocked up or knocked out): Rio’s $100 play reimbursement
Cocktail of the Week:
Barney Stone Cocktail
2 oz Irish whiskey
1/4 oz Pernod
1/4 oz orange curacao
1 dash maraschino liqueur
1 dash orange bitters
Stir in mixing glass with ice and strain into cocktail glass.
We may leave stuff out, but we don’t make stuff up!
Leave a Reply