For this episode of Pub Crawl, David was nice enough to invite Rat to join him and Alicia for a weekend around town. That’s the good news. The bad news? Fights. Bad neighborhoods. And why you shouldn’t try to start a fight with the drummer of Nawguhyde (kings of mustache rock). Show notes:
- Visit LASIK of Nevada (50% Off Premium LASIK + $200 more if you mention VVN)
- Cocktail of the Week: Sewer Rat
- Drunk Term: B.Y.O.B (the origin)
- Rat’s Adventure
- Thursday: Capos, Carluccios, Dispensary
- Friday: RM Seafood, Davys Locker
- Saturday: Agave, Three Angry Wives, Nawgahyde at Sunset Station
- Sunday: Egg Works and an arrest
- Hey Bartender (your LIVE and email questions): Uh. . .not today
- Last Call (How not to get thrown out, throw up, knocked up or knocked out): Pools that are open to the public (non-guests)
- See the Nancy Rayguns this summer at Fremont Street!!! Tuesday – Friday
Cocktail of the Week:
1 oz Vodka
1 oz Peach Schnapps
1 oz Kahlua
2 oz Orange Juice
Stir in highball. Pour. Drink. Step away from the Rat.
We may leave stuff out, but we don’t make stuff up!
well that wins the award for goofiest show yet 😀
On behalf of Rat and the entire staff of Pub Crawl, I humbly accept.
Funny stuff! I believe the band Nawgahyde is at Sunset Station every Saturday night. I have seen them multiple times and they are by far my favorite local live band. Thanks for the laughs!
Glad you liked the show, Shaffer. I definitely want to see Nawgahyde at some point. They look like a ton of fun. The drummers Facebook responses to our post was funny as well.