Sometimes, you need a helping hand from technology to know what’s what. And in this episode of Pub Crawl, we prove that point. Show notes:
- Visit LASIK of Nevada (50% Off Premium LASIK + $200 more if you mention VVN)
- Cocktail of the Week: Orange Blossom (pronounced “oh-RON-ya”)
- Drunk Term: Thousand Mile Glare
- Friday’s adventures (we think): Margaritaville, McMullins, Steel Panther m/
- Saturday’s adventures (more or less): Tommy Bahamma’s happy hour, Rio, house party
- Sunday’s adventures (check the atm records. . .where were we?): Sahara, Battista’s Hole in the Wall, RumRunner, Crown and Anchor
- Hey Bartender (your LIVE and email questions): Specialty drinks, Savile Row, more. . .
- Last Call (How not to get thrown out, throw up, knocked up or knocked out): Nancy Rayguns perform Tue-Fri at Fremont Street Experience
Cocktail of the Week:
1 oz Ketel One Vodka
1/2 oz Sweet Vermouth
3/4 oz Fresh Orange Juice
Shake all ingredients in ice with a cocktail strainer. Strain into chilled rocks glass. Garnish with an orange twist.
We may leave stuff out, but we don’t make stuff up!