Oh sure, we talk about great places to find a cocktail in Vegas on Pub Crawl, but from time to time, well, you got to take it to the next level. Enough said. Show notes:
- Visit LASIK of Nevada (50% Off Premium LASIK + $200 more if you mention VVN)
- Cocktail of the Week: Gin Fizz
- Drunk Term: FIZZ
- BB Kings (Mirage)
- Blue Ox Tavern (6000 S. Easter Ave.)
- Lake Mead (er, Lake Mead)
- Santa Fe Station (4949 N. Rancho Dr.)
- Hey Bartender (your LIVE and email questions): Our first Trip Report
- Last Call (How not to get thrown out, throw up, knocked up or knocked out): Join our Nikki Beach Happy Hour!!
Cocktail of the Week:
2 oz Gin
1 tsp Powered Sugar
Juice of 1/2 Lemon
1 tsp egg white (optional)
Pour gin, juice, sugar, and egg white into a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake vigorously. Strain into a chilled highball glass with ice bubes. Top off with soda water. Garnish with cherry.
We may leave stuff out, but we don’t make stuff up!
Leave a Reply