Sometimes, you gotta get untethered, without the need for modern world items. So for this edition of Pub Crawl, David skips the need for a computer (and the usual show notes written on said computer) and does the show without a net (so to speak. . . Alicia did too. . .kinda.). Join us as the Ivy’s recall an Irish bar, a biker bar, and a bar whose initials are B.A.R.
- Visit LASIK of Nevada (50% Off Premium LASIK + $200 more if you mention VVN)
- Cocktail of the Week: Aviation Cocktail
- Drunk Term: Painting the Town Red
- We don’t need no stinkin’ notes!
- Born and Raised (B.A.R.)
- Nine Fine Irishman (New York New York) w/ extra video
- Some Biker Bar
- Hey Bartender (your LIVE and email questions): College life in Vegas, Stratosphere remodeling, lemon juicing tips, favorite Irish pub, Freakin’ Frog
- Last Call (How not to get thrown out, throw up, knocked up or knocked out): Anonymity Ball 3 – Mr. Faragon’s Fabulous Mirrored Menagerie [Yikes! -Ed]
Cocktail of the Week:
Dash creme de violette
2 oz gin
1 oz lemon juice
1/4 oz maraschino liqueur
Pour ingredients into an ice-filled shaker. Shake well, strain and pour into cocktail glass.
We may leave stuff out, but we don’t make stuff up!