Besides providing the best of what is Vegas-y, drink-y goodness, Pub Crawl is always looking for an opportunity to motivate our live chat audience to use as many double entendres as possible during a show. Oh, and we like to provide a little extra vitamin D to help build strong bones, too. Show notes:
- Visit LASIK of Nevada (50% Off Premium LASIK + $200 more if you mention VVN)
- Cocktail of the Week: Bikini Cocktail
- Drunk Term: Treading Lager
- Bikini Bar (3355 W. Spring Mountain Rd)
- BJ’s Cocktail Lounge (218 E. Tropicana Ave. and 6670 S. Tenaya Way)
- The best bar game we’ve heard: “Don’t Break the Seal!”
- Hey Bartender (your LIVE and email questions): How a listener got five free drinks at Cosmopolitan, Fremont East bar recommendation
- Last Call (How not to get thrown out, throw up, knocked up or knocked out): The bar with the most rum in stock? And it’s not Frankies?!?!
Cocktail of the Week:
1 oz light rum
1 twist lemon peel
2 oz vodka
1/2 oz milk
1 tsp sugar
Juice of 1/2 lemons
Shake rum, vodka, milk, sugar, and juice of lemon with ice and strain into a cocktail glass. Decorate with a twist of lemon and serve.
We may leave stuff out, but we don’t make stuff up!
Leave a Reply