When you wear a top hat, you just feel fancy. When David and Alicia wear a top hat, you’ve got yourself a Vegas-y, Drink-y, Fanc-y, Part-y! In this episode of Pub Crawl, we dress to the nine and discover the good, bad, and ugly of Las Vegas drinking establishments. Show notes:
- Cocktail of the Week: White Cosmopolitan (congrats the Cosmopolitan for their grand opening)
- Drunk term: Cranberry Eyed
- Lobby Bar (Encore), Downtown Cocktail Room, RM Seafood
- Herb and Rye (and a trip through the ages of drinking)
- Enough with the crappy music already
- Rock and Rita’s
- Hey Bartender (your LIVE and email questions) (bar supplies, cocktails in Henderson, ever been denied entry?)
- Last Call (a valet tip at Cosmopolitan)
Cocktail of the Week:
1.5 oz vodka
1.5 oz Cointreau
1/4 oz White Cranberry Juice
Mix in a shaker with ice. Poor into martini glass. Garnish with lime. Put on your fancy hat and enjoy.
Rap music? Are you f’n kidding me?!!?