Some couples would be quite unhappy if they pulled into their garage to find it flooded due to a bad hot water heater. But not our David and Alicia! In today’s Pub Crawl, we learn that living in Las Vegas means never having to pay full price for a new hot water heater. Show notes:
- Vegas Mate Contest Winners: Jacquie D., Sharon C., Aaron M., Judith W., Guy D.
- Special Guest Bartender: Darren from McMullins Irish Pub
- Cocktail of the Week: Irish Car Bomb
- Drunk term: Slainche
- McMullins, Shopping Malls, Capos, Herbs and Rye
- Lolitas, Black Door, a return to Dicks, Frankies, Otto
- Excalibur, Water Heaters and Men in Tights (Tournament of Kings!)
- Hey Bartender (your LIVE and email questions) (including the “lifestyle”)
- Last Call (how not to get thrown out, throw up, knocked up, or knocked out): How to get a strong poor at a bar
Today’s Cocktail of the Week:
Irish Car Bomb
3/4 pint Guinness
1/2 shot Irish cream
1/2 shot Irish Whiskey
Poor Guinness into a pint glass. Mix the Irish cream and Irish whiskey in a single shot glass. After Guinness settles, drop the shot glass into pint glass and immediately consume. All of it. You can do it.
We expect David to be wearing tights next week.