Here’s a tip, golf-dads; when you employ corporal punishment as a teaching and motivational tool, you may end up with a professional golfer (good) who tends to cheat on his wife, drive into trees, and find his head on the business end of a three iron (bad). At Golf and Other Fore-Letter Words, we care.
- Like golf? Check out Golfer’s Guide Las Vegas
- Co-host: Rich Fite, PGA teaching professional, John Jacobs Golf School
- Tournament Scorecard: Kyle Stanley implodes, Brandt Snedeker wins
- Birdies or Bogeys: Dr. McIlroy(?), golf-mad dad beats kids; should be in jail, 14-year-old Lydia Ko youngest to win pro golf tour event, Q-school gets dissed
- Handicap Helper: Hitting to the right, club release drills, losing the club at the top, hitting out of a bunker with very little sand
If you have a question you’d like answered on the show, visit the live show at 4:30PM Pacific every Monday or send an email to [email protected].