Dennis and co-host Tom Utsler (teaching professional at Angel Park Golf Academy) review Hennie Otto’s win at the South African Open, debate if golf is headed for the Olympics, and close out by helping us decide how many hybrid clubs are too many on this edition of Golf and Other Fore-Letter Words.
- Like golf? Check out Golfer’s Guide Las Vegas
- Co-host: Tom Utsler, teaching professional, Angel Park Golf Academy
- Tournament Scorecard: South African Open
- Birdies or Bogeys: Holly Sweeney throws a party, new events for the LGPA, Lee Westwood causes a stir
- Handicap Helper: How much bounce do you need in a wedge, how many hybrid clubs are too many, are thicker grips better
If you have a question you’d like answered on the show, visit the live show at 4:30PM Pacific every Monday or send an email to [email protected].