It’s not a surprise that for many, golf is more of a mental challenge then a physical one. To help, Golf and Other Fore-Letter Words is joined by mental coach Mark Guadagnoli, PhD. Together, Mark and Dennis review Greg Chalmers’ win in Australia, give John Daly a tongue lashing for the real reason he doesn’t have enough balls, and helps answer our email and live chat questions about the mental aspects of the game.
- Like golf? Check out Golfer’s Guide Las Vegas
- Co-host: Mental coach Mark Guadagnoli, PhD
- Tournament Scorecard: Greg Chalmers hangs on to win the Emirates Australian Open
- Birdies or Bogeys: John Daly needs more balls, Tiger pitches Fuse, 20-Year-Old Ryo Ishikawa is going stag to the President’s Cup, Greg Norman prepares for some open heart surgery
- Handicap Helper: “Closing” jitters, intimidation when a woman is paired with men, first-tee jitters for ALL holes, more
If you have a question you’d like answered on the show, visit the live show at 6PM Pacific every Wednesday or send an email to [email protected].