Today on Golf & Other Fore-Letter Words host Dennis Silvers is joined by Rachel Stull of Canyon Gate County Club. Together they review when an Ace is not an Ace, briefly touch on The Open win by Darren Clarke, and debate whether a caddie is an important component to a golfer’s game?
- Like golf? Check out Golfer’s Guide Las Vegas
- Co-host Rachel Stull, Canyon Gate County Club
- Tournament Scorecard:Darren Clarke wins The Open, PGA Tour rookie Chris Kirk wins the Viking Classic, Money List, Fed-Ex Points, World Ranking
- Birdies or Bogeys: When is an Ace not an Ace, two Ace’s in the same round, Joe Sakic donates half a million to the Livestrong Foundation
- Handicap Helper: Are custom putters worth the money, difficulty getting shots in the air, criteria for wraps on grips, hitting severe downhill lies
If you have a question you’d like answered on the show, visit the live show at 6PM Pacific every Wednesday or send an email to [email protected].
Leave a Reply