Host Dennis Silvers is joined by Golf Magazine’s Top 100 Golf Teacher Mike Davis on this edition of Golf & Other Fore-Letter Words. Together, we review Steve Stricker’s illusive three-peat win at the John Deere Classic, give Hank Haney a bogey for not cheering for the home team, and discuss the LGPA adding the French based Evian Masters as the 5th Major in 2013.
- Like golf? Check out Golfer’s Guide Las Vegas
- Co-host Mike Davis, Golf Magazine’s Top 100 Teacher
- Tournament Scorecard: Steve Stricker wins the John Deere Classic to make it a three-peat, Money List, Fed-Ex Points, World Ranking
- Birdies or Bogeys: 6 year old Reagan Kennedy with a Hole-In-One, Hank Haney says that Europeans have more talent than Americans, LGPA to add French based Evian Masters in 2013
- Handicap Helper: Trouble hitting high shots, difficulty hitting shots fat, what is the most important club in your golf bag, short game school
If you have a question you’d like answered on the show, visit the live show at 6PM Pacific every Wednesday or send an email to [email protected].
Leave a Reply