We tee up and swing all out on this episode of Golf and other Fore Letter Words as Dennis welcomes Long Drive Champion (and World Record holder) Mike Dobbyn. Together, they discuss the ramifications of having the top three golfers in the world be British, the astronomical odds of two golfers acing the same hole, and the winner’s purse at next month’s British Open. Show notes:
- Like golf? Check out Golfer’s Guide Las Vegas
- Co-host Mike Dobbyn, Long Drive Champion
- Tournament Scorecard: Fredrick Jacobson’s first American PGA Tour win, Money List, No Fed-Ex Points this week, World Ranking
- Birdies or Bogeys: British golfers hold top three spots in world, Univ of Minn director of golf John Harris resigns after one year amid lawsuit, two strangers paired together at Hesston Golf Park in Kansas deliver back-to-back aces, British Open purse raised to $1.43million, Tiger Woods to endorse Japanese heat rub (glad he found a gig)
- Handicap Helper: Tips for driving the ball straight and long, does long drive competition hurt rest of game, clubhead speed, strength routine, determining correct swing weight, more
If you have a question you’d like answered on the show, visit the live show at 6PM Pacific every Wednesday or send an email to [email protected].