In this episode of Golf and Other Fore-Letter Words, Dennis learns that co-host Matthew Grobe is not the friend he thought he was. Then, they talk about Lucas Glover’s playoff win, continue to question non-golfers attempt to be pro-golfers, and answers the same question Michael Jackson asked: glove or no glove. Show notes:
- Visit Las Vegas Paiute Golf Resort! And don’t miss GOLFAPALOOZA – Replay+Lunch+50% Off Rentals
- Co-host Matthew Grobe, DragonRidge Country Club
- Tournament Scorecard: Lucas Glover’s playoff win, Money List, FedEx Cup, World Ranking
- Birdies or Bogeys: Russell Henley, the Polara golf ball, marshalls at the Wells Fargo Championship, Steve Ballesterosto to replace Harry Vardon’s silhouette, Tony Romo shoots an 81
- Handicap Helper: Dream foursome, reducing a 15 stroke handicap, cavity back iron vs. perimeter weighted iron, playing off a wet fairway, gloves or no gloves
If you have a question you’d like answered on the show, visit the live show at 6PM Pacific every Wednesday or send an email to [email protected].
Leave a Reply