Dennis and co-host Paul Brown (Southern Nevada Chapter Operations Coordinator) debate whether Player of the Year will be decided based on earnings or consistency. Then, we wonder why Yanni Tseng asked to be invited to play with the men only to decline the first invitation to do so. Finally, we answer a ton of golf questions.
- Like golf? Check out Golfer’s Guide Las Vegas
- Co-host: Paul Brown, Southern Nevada Chapter Operations Coordinator
- Tournament Scorecard: Martin Kaymer shoots 9 birdies in 12 holes to win HSBC Champions event
- Birdies or Bogeys: Yanni Tseng declines an invite, Steve Williams fires another round at Tiger Woods, determining the player of the year
- Handicap Helper: Advantage in putting left handed or right handed, advice on not pushing drives, choosing to tee up or not
If you have a question you’d like answered on the show, visit the live show at 6PM Pacific every Wednesday or send an email to [email protected].