Bridget and her guest Prudential Americana Group’s sales manager Carlos Caipa answer questions about our local housing market. Bridget follows with some issues associated with buying low cost properties on this episode of Getting REAL. Show Notes:
- Friday Figures (an in-depth review of the current Las Vegas real estate market with a focus on Inventory, Short Sales, Contingency, Foreclosures and 30-day Closes)
- Wells Fargo under investigation for fair housing violations, Bank of America bulldozing foreclosed houses and donating the property to local organizations
- Guest Carlos Caipa, Prudential Americana Group
- REAL Advice: Issues with buying low cost properties
- Questions from the LIVE chat!