In Las Vegas, there are about 4,000 residential real estate transactions a month. That comes to 8,000 paychecks being written to buyer and seller Realtors. That’s the good news. The bad news? There are over 11,000 Realtors in Las Vegas. Show Notes:
- No Friday Figures (an in-depth review of the current Las Vegas real estate market with a focus on Inventory, Short Sales, Contingency, Foreclosures and 30-day Closes)
- Real Estate News: Mortgage delinquencies down, 3% of Vegas sales to foreigners, Sahara Casino sign going to Neon Museum
- Tips and advice for potential new Realtors
- REAL Advice: Security considerations when getting your new home
- Many questions from the LIVE chat!
Leave a Reply