As downtown Las Vegas continues to grow into a cultural hub for the city, this episode of FSE LIVE! focuses on many of the people leading the charge.
We start off with a close look at The Smith Center for the Performing Arts, as we’re joined by Myron (“Hi, I’m Myron”) Martin, President & CEO. We then discover a great new restaurant at the D, learn why Jeff looks particularly snazzy tonight, and wrap up with two footballers who don’t have much use for pads and helmets. (Thanks to the D Long Bar for tonight’s shoot location!) Show Notes:
Say “FSE LIVE” get 15% Off!!
Expires on 2/28/13
Thanks to Sarah Nisperos!
- MOVERS & SHAKERS: Myron Martin, President & CEO – The Smith Center
- FOODIE FEATURE: Joe Vicara – Owner, Andiamo Restaurants (at the D)
- WHERE YOU FROM?!?: Montage – What’s in store for FSE 5 years from now?
- MEET THE NEIGHBORS: Sarah Nisperos – Owner, Coterie
- BEST BETS: Dan Lyle & Rob Cornelius, USA Sevens Rugby
- SHOOT LOCATION: the D Long Bar