Remember when we said we weren’t afraid of the cold.
We were kidding.
For this episode of FSE LIVE!, we shoot our first show inside a casino. Specifically, the historic Fremont Casino & Hotel, where a VERY YOUNG Wayne Newton got his start.
Jeff begins the show by chatting with Jim Sullivan, VP/General Manager of the Fremont Casino & Hotel. We follow with David St. John and Kelly Christian (Yellow Brick Road), Sam Cherry (Cherry Development), and wrap up with the scoop on the Chinese New Year with Jan-Ie Low (Managing Director, Golden Catalyst). Show Notes:
- MOVERS & SHAKERS: Jim Sullivan, VP/General Manager – Fremont Casino & Hotel
- MUSIC ON FSE: David St. John, Kelly Christian – Yellow Brick Road
- WHERE YOU FROM?!?: Montage – More bands coming?
- MEET THE NEIGHBORS: Sam Cherry – CEO, Cherry Development
- BEST BETS: Jan-Ie Low – Managing Director, Golden Catalyst