Oh sure, it was 39 degrees on Fremont Street during the show. And for most hosts, that would be a show-stopper. But did Jeff want to stop the show?
On this episode of FSE LIVE, we broadcast from the upstairs patio of the Golden Nugget’s Gold Digger Lounge and have a drink with the property’s VP of Marketing/Advertising Amy Chasey.
We follow with a little Zowie Bowie, discover newly-opened cocktail bar Commonwealth, and prepare for New Years Eve. (For the record, that temperature reading behind us was wrong Wrong WRONG!) Show notes:
- MOVERS & SHAKERS: Amy Chasey, VP of Marketing/Advertising – Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino
- MUSIC ON FSE: Chris Phillips – Zowie Bowie
- WHERE YOU FROM?!?: Keeping the party going – How we do it
- MEET THE NEIGHBORS: Ryan Doherty – Co-founder, Wendoh Media
- BEST BETS: Megan Conklin – MAACO Bowl, New Years Eve
Leave a Reply