This episode is broadcasting live from the 104,000 square foot Red Rock Harley-Davidson showroom. We open with Diana’s story on how she got into the Harley-Davidson lifestyle. Vince walks us through the V-Twin Harley engine history. Also on this show:
- Viewer Questions: Low Rider® S, How’s Hiro, and the best day of the year to buy a bike.
- Harley Highlights – The Engine: Harley engines from Flathead to Milwaukee-Eight.
- Interview: Michelle Dell (Bad Ass Boss, Hogs & Heifers) talks about the history of this weekend’s 15th Annual Toys Charity Ride.
- What’s an Iron-E?: Patrick Puffer reviews the new electric bikes for kids 3-7.
- Pre-owned bike end-of-year clearance: Justin Crowder takes a walk on the showroom floor and reviews this month’s specials.
- DIANA RIDES THE JUMPSTART!!!
Leave a Reply