It’s not every day you find an entertainer who lost a gig because somebody else had a drug problem (thanks, Lindsey). Yet in this episode of Awkward Silence, we found such a person — surly misanthrope (his words, not ours) Robert Duchaine (BestMedicinePodcast.com). Show notes:
- Thanks the Kevin Meaney
- Brandt in LA (again. . .)
- MY EAR!!!
- What happened to Fit or FAT?!?!?
- Headliner Robert Duchaine
- Las Vegas vs. New York comedy crowds
- Being a Road Hack (and working the “hack” out of your act
- Social media as a career helper
- Woman like to be told what to do
- Goal of Robert’s podcast
- Should comics move to LA?
- Getting on TV (no thanks to Lindsey)
- Taking comedy classes
- How comics are treated by club owners
- Hell Gig (there is no crying in comedy)
“. . .because I want to talk to you, I don’t want to hear from you.”