It is this episode of Awkward Silence that demonstrates perfectly why we advise all parents to keep their children at least 100 yards away from this show.
Comedian/storyteller Ron Shock (The Tonight Show (x2), Evening at the Improv, Showtime, Caroline’s Comedy Hour) delivers a comedy master’s class and tells a “Hell Gig” story like you’ve never heard before. We promise. Show notes:
- Microphone placement is critical, ask Brandt
- We’re international (you hear that, Dubai?)
- Lying on your resume
- Viewer feedback and emails (we’re the one-stop source for young comics)
- Ron Shock Interview (with many live chat questions)
- Our most shocking Hell Gig to date
I should have brought my tooth.